I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Paari's Visit

Hello Reader ,

I should share a happy news with you .
Largely due to my blog here , Paari (lan government ) actually came and met me here in Bangalore and we had a fun time catching up with each other .
It is always a HUGE pleasure to have old friends coming over .
The whole feeling is very hard to describe , you know each other well , and yet there is so many things that you want to speak about and the whole process of that interaction is fun.
We went and sat in a nice quiet scenic place and talked and talked and talked and talked ......
There were so many memories that we caught up with ; some good ; some bad but all sweet :)

Another piece of news is that Swami (yes!) re-connected with me as a result of my blog posting about him .
He now has a son and is a responsible Dad !
Well a lot of good results of Technology and the internet there .
Thank you Blog !

After all this I miss my other very good friend : Pravenka , the preparer !!
Will tell u about him in the next post .
Ciao
More Later ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home