I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Getting back with a few changes ...

Hi , I am back after a while .I am planning a few changes in the way I am posting here .I will continue to post the events in my life regularly , alongwith that I will introduce you to all the important people in my life by name and the effect that they had and still have on my life .

That way when you read the events you will be able to relate to them much better and understand the standpoint that I am taking .

Hope this makes my blog more interesting to read ....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home