I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The verdict is in :what next ?

After the meeting , it was my assumption that everything had gone fine and that we wud be meeting Hema's Dad again for more interactions .Well , I was wrong by a long shot .Hema called me and told me that he did not like me even one bit and that he thought I was not a trustworthy character .

I had a subsequent telephonic chat with him .He told me that he had engaged a detective agency to check me out and that they had reported a negative profile for me .Furthermore they reported that my Dad and Mom were divorced and that I was a sort of a rogue (I like that corrollary till date :) ).He told me all this and warned me to stay away from his daughter or he will go to the Police .I spoke very sternly back and said that he was mistaken and that one day he will come to my place and happily consent to me and his daughter marrying each other .(I never realised that the exact same thing will happen after a year when I said that ).

Then Hema was promptly advised to stay away from me and when she dint listen , a lot of silly thinggs happened .One of them was the fact that they took her to a psychiatrist to brainwash her.(I still respect Hema's courage a lot for having gone through all that ) .

At one point even our telephonic conversations were being monitored by a meedlesome character (my now brother-in-law ) .he used to butt in in the middle of our talks and say obnoxious things .A lot of nonsense like this transpired .Then I changed jobs , my salary was now Rs 4500/- per month . Slowly but steadily we were finding our footing .

After a while I decided enuf is enuf and thought out a plan .
what was it ?
Read the next post !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home