I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happiness Unlimited

The days that followed were the days of true happiness .Days full of the joy of companionship and giving and spending time together.I discovered that everyone is made in pairs and it is just a matter of time before you find your mate .Luckily I did it soon and it was good that I did .

I still remember vividly , every one of the restaurants that I went to with her .
Every one of the pleasant outings we had .
Every one of the sweet chats we had .
Every one of the sweeter fights (:)) we had .
Every minute we spent together .

I shud admit , I never thought that me of all people wud be having the fortune of experiencing what is popularly called a love-life .I was too wound up being me till then .But then this phase was the time when I discovered the real me .

I started thining seriously about life and settling down and most importantly finances .
Hema made me think of a career as something to get to where we want to , and to this day , the right choices I made back then have helped me a lot in getting where I am .

Before this gets windy : See you in the next post !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home