I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The learning continues

That was not the end of my woes .With my fully supportive family and their faith in me , I was all set to take on the world and prove a few points to it .It was time for school and there started a whole bunch of new lessons .
Being the only challenged boy in the class meant that there were no daily prayer sessions for me .There were no games periods and I was not in any activity other than studying .Doesnt that sound boring ? I assure you , it is .Infact it is boring to the point where I start " அட பொடா இது என்ன உலகம் " .Pardon my digression in vernacular , but that is what kids do , think in their mother tongue .

And what did I do about it ?

More in the next ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home