I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

An early start to learning

It was the late 70s , I was still a kid who growing up back then .There was a big turning point in my life , I was hit by a bout of some unknown affliction .I had a fever running for a couple of weeks and was subsequently out of consciousness .My Parents belonged to the lower middle class (the biggest class in India till date ! ) .They rushed me to a hospital and the doctor there promptly examined me and pronounced his verdict , DOA , meaning -> Dead On arrival .They moved me to the morgue while my parents had to fulfill a few formalities to claim the corpse (me !) .After a couple of hours there , I regained consciousness.Imagine the harshness of the situation , luckily it did not last for more than a couple of ten minutes .My parents claimed the body and it was alive .Then the next doctor's turn , He pronounced the next verdict ... "This kid is brain dead , abandon him and have another one !!".My Mom then put her leg down and said , " this is my first born and he stays with me , com what may " .Then I was taken back home and my childhood started !!

More in the next post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home