I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Moment arrives ...

Like i said in my previous post : Fate had other ideas .We kept meeting daily and discovered that there were a lot of things in common that we shared like the sun sign , the blood group , the love for music and so on .After a month or so , we transitioned from friends to very good friends .She used to visit my home often , my family knew her and i knew all her friends et al .A few more months of this and I had a thought : "Wont it be nice if we cud spend the rest of our lives together ?" but I kept quiet for most part about that because I wanted to have a job and all that before I even thought of settling down .
She on the other hand was smarter than me and had a fair idea of what was on my mind .In fact , there was one day when she made me reveal my feelings for her.We were at a computer center , It was an NIIT Computerdrome , one of those places where there was a huge array of computers and you cud book time and go and work on them .It was also my first brush with Windows (3.11 those days ) .You needed a floppy to get the win: running those days .I remember the gzillion times I fumbled with it and made a fool of myself and then turned and told her "I love you and want to marry you !" .She smiled a knowing smile and said "I know , me too " .Imagine my joy !! I felt like Bill Gates in Microsoft : absolutely on top !
We then decided that the computer place wasnt appropriate for the rest of the occasion and went to watch a movie , it was "Baby's day out " .It was indeed my day out !!

More in the next post !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home