I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More of value

After starting school , I was introduced to the harsh realities of being physically challenged .There are many things that a boy'smind wants to do , but my body was not able to.And mind you these are things like running along a bridge , climbing up and down stairs , running home fast from school , playing games with friends .These are by no means "asking for too much " kind of things .After the initial years of painfully , yet inevitably realising my shortcomings , I learnt to live with and within them .Believe me it is tough to get by with a challenge like mine , when you want to be an engineer .The whole system either ridicules or sympathizes with you .Both are useless emotions .Then I learnt the fine art of selk respect and self upgradation .I sat down and decided that software and computers were the things that were going to make sense as a line of work for me .After I decided that , things pretty much fell in place and slowly yet steadily , I got to where I am today , a satisfied and very happy person !!

I intend to stay that way for the rest of my life .

I try to lead as normal a life as possible, and not think about my condition, or regret the things it prevents me from doing, which are not that many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home