I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Things I treasure a lot

  1. Playing cricket with my brothers at our house in Chennai
  2. The constant company of my younger brother Sashidharan
  3. Vacations where all 12/14 of us got together and played

  4. My friend Pankaj Goel from school

  5. Pankaj's house and his whole family
  6. My "Valliachan" , who still is a role model for me in planning and execution

  7. My Mom's songs
  8. Frequent outings with my Valliamma and Valliachan
  9. Mema (One of my three Moms) taking me and Sash out to movies and hotels and other towns
  10. Riding a bus to college
  11. Singing in the bathroom
  12. Having my Granny's hot tea in the rainy season
  13. The endless long chats with my Granny about everything
  14. My brother Prem
  15. Long chats with Sashi and Prem
  16. My best friend in school Phanuel Robinson
  17. My best friend in college Satish Babu
  18. The 100s of audio cassettes at home
  19. The 100s novels at home
  20. My first day out with my wife (then my girlfriend)
  21. My first glimpse of Hari my son

  22. The First Time I sang to Hari and he slept
  23. The many things that I asked my Dad and he never refused even one of them
  24. The rickshaw rides to and from school
  25. Marina Beach at Chennai
  26. MMDA Colony , Chennai
  27. Valluvar Kottam , Chennai
  28. Hari's first day at school

  29. My first day at school
  30. My first day at college

  31. My very first brush with Rock Music
  32. A R Rahman's first album
  33. Many Many Many times that Valliacha took us to Woodlands drive in
  34. Everything about my childhood
  35. My Grandmother's cooking and the great things she made for me
  36. 39 , Sabapathy Street

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home