I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Recovery begins

Like I said yesterday , the job at Polaris was the fuirst step towards recovery .There were many issues to be sorted out and too few resources to sort them out with .In short my pay was not enuf to sort things out fast.So Hema continued to go to work and So did my mom so that we cud all pool the money and try to sort things out .



This meant that we cudn't go out over the weekends , no eating out , no shopping and even no planning for a kid.On top of all this we were living in a single bedroom apartment .There were 4 of us , so u can imagine the kinda adjusting it took. But we did buckle down and decide to weather it .



The work day at Polaris started early , I used to leave at 6:30 am and get back around 10:00 pm .It was so tiring that I spent the whole weekend sleeping .Saturdays were working days back then , so weekends meant only sundays :( .I was also exposed to Solaris for the first time in my life and I think that was the time that I was maximum excited .Here was a cleaner version of windows (!!!) and it never crashed !! Everywhere I installed it 12 years ago , it still runs fine :)



Back to the main topic , so our focussed yet colorless recovery period lasted a full 36 months before we could see the end of our liabilities .And we were back at Zero .



Imagine back to Zero took 3 years !!



More in tommorow's post



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home