I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Team ??

There are things that are close to your heart . There are things that you build from scratch and feel proud about . There are things that you hold very dear to yourself . My dear reader , in my case one of the things that I hold very close to my heart is my team . I always treat them and think of them as my family , but then in all this thought lines I forgot about what they think about me ; Guess what ? I found out the hard way . In a pressure situation ; they chose someone else over me .

Not that I am anybody to dictate their choices ; but just that the effort I put in into this team is so close to my heart that even me; the hardened pro ; could not take it . But I guess that is where life teaches lessons ; the boy in the park ; my financial scene ; my health ; my mobility and now my team are all lessons in life for me .

Where did I go wrong ? I am sure that it is me who is at fault again with my royal expectations from the people that I regard as close to me . Where was the issue ? I remember the good old days when there were just 4 of us and we worked and played absolutely hard .I felt like I had another family back then .We used to look forward to Fridays and have a blast .

Even if the scene at home went bad ; the guys were there like solid rock and supported me to the hilt . What went wrong ? I gave them things that they can only dream ofand I even made them comfy with the top brass ;

Looks like their false sense of companionship and team are getting in the way of their judgement and screwing the ability to see things clearly . Am I getting restless unecessarily ? Am i loosing it ? Is my team pissed with me ?? Where do I stand now ? I am lost and need help urgently , I am thinking ; "Is this time to change things or the place ??"

Help me out here

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home