I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

jeene ke liye socha hi nahin, dard sambhalane honge

jeene ke liye socha hi na tha, dard sambhalane honge

muskuraoon to, muskurane ke karz utaarne honge

muskuraoon kabhi to lagata hai

jaise hontonn pe karz rakhaa hai

What a song !!

Describes my predicament to the dot . When I was growing up , I thought I would be up against odds , but not this many and of this magnitude .It is now standing at a point where I am scared to be happy , coz the price for happiness is too high . Simple things , take a walk , play with my kid , walk with my wife , laugh out aloud , these are proving to be too costly and rare now-a-days . Is it me ? Is this what life is ? Well this is not what I thought it would be . Hope that it will et better soon

(FINGERS CROSSED )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home