I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Atlanta Calling

I have now settled into a rhythm in Atlanta and I am trying to get to terms with the lifestyle and other things here .But believe me , potatoes and eggs with pork for breakfast daily , well ,,, life leaves a lot to be desired . But the excellent accesibility and me being on par with everybody else in terms of going anywhere and being able to do anything , that beats everything else that aint good .

I also have a new friend now , a Samsung NV 15 10 Megapixel canera that can capture vivid images everywhere , even without me straining to .

Coming to the point , most of my old friends think I am a thiief and most of my new friends think I am a Demi-God . What am I ? I am good old trinity . I , Me and Shakthi .

I miss you India , I miss Idli Vada and Dosa . I miss the HUGE crowd of friends . I miss Susmita , Mahanthesh , Rajesh , Jags and all of the others. I miss my daliy routine .But you know what I miss the most ----> Hema and Hari !! I miss them terribly and I am praying that I see them soon or go mad


see ya soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home