I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Back after a long while ...

Hello Friends , I am back after a long time .Frankly , there are three things that kept me away from blogging daily - I , Me and Shakthi . I really would not want to blame anything /person other than me for this long absence . Let us just say that I was caught up in the grind and right next to the stone =) There were issues that needed solutions and there were issues without solutions . For most part I was lost balancing work and life . I almost got lost in the commotion to the point that no one could hear me screaming out for peace (including my own self) . But now things are standing at a stage where if I dont find it , I will pretty soon self destruct into a million pieces and no one will even remember that I was here . Yes the scene is that bad . Let me express that thought in detail below

There are two things that are bugging me , I am at a stage at work where if I miss a Sunday , pple ask me why and if I get to work on a saturdady at 11:00 am , I am late !! There you go , you think I am making it up , but really my dear reader , that is true as will my 400 other colleagues vouch . I guess the cost of greatness is immeasurable if you try to sit down and measure it . I guess that is why we never know much about the personal lives of Gary Sobers , Sachin Tendulkar , Rahul Dravid et al , do they have one ? are they happy ? Well answers might differ and be outside the scope of this blog , but one thing I have learnt is There is work till you die and hence you dont die for work . I know that I sound like a pessimist , I assure you that I am not . Just battle bruised beyond repair and not ready for the next one that is just around the corner inevitable lurking to hit me when I am not looking .

Coming to the more familiar turf of my personal life , I have succeeded in pissing off every single family member that I care about and putting them under pressure to make things work . I am sorry about that , it is beyond my control now . I am going MAD . Running a family is easy only when you have sane elders around you . If you have pple whose minds are going like a yo-yo then you are finished buried and forgotten . I respectfully ask my spiteful elders to spare me the painful daily life I am having now and help me to live like a man . Please guys , let me live . I dont want to go bonkers yet . I have only my wife and son for support now . Without them , I will definitely be writing this from a mental asylum .

Why do elders forget their life when it comes to the way they treat us ; why are things not clear to them when they hurt us bad for silly things ? Is this why you brought me up ? Well thanks !! You did a swell job , just that I am crying in pain daily . Wake up before I change and I dont wanna change now

Oh and before I forget , Hello Biju , how was the buttermilk break ? good ?

Man ! My kingdom for a few moments of peace in life !!!

Spl thanks to Cucumber , Monty , Bond , Potter , Mickey , Daft Punk , Neha and Nishita , they are the people who are helping me to not go mad now

Thanks guys !!


Dear Reader , I promise my next post will be positive , stay with me on this one

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home