I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Monday, December 15, 2008

We have a date !!

I finally have a date for the first of the three surgeries that will get me back to normalcy . Somehow , I dont feel all that happy . My past experiences with surgeries havent been pleasant at all .The last one I had ; knocked me out of action for almost a year and when I came back , it was painful , very very very painful .

Maybe I am just being a child , medicine does improve in 20+ years and I am sure it has . I am just paranoid ; I just need to relax and let it happen and everything will be ok . Just that having a dependent family puts that much more pressure on you to not go out of action . My family is far more important than anything else to me .

The day is Friday and let me keep my fingers crossed !!


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home