I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Languishing in La La Land :(

My dear Seniors and Elders


I am trying to get my health fixed . Without that , I cannot be around for my son and my family . Why in the name of sweet heavens dont you understand that ? Everybody is carried away with a list of things that they think is important . Well here is the bottom line ; I have decided to have a life and I will live my life ; whatever whoever thinks I dont care . I owe a healthy life to me and my family .


If there are commitments getting delayed
If there is a project getting delayed
If I loose my job

Well , guess what ? I DONT CARE !!
I have had enuf living a second grade life and want my life back

I dont care what who thinks anymore .

Thanks for your understanding

Yours
Shakthi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home