I , Me and Shakthi - Life's little lessons

The average guy looks for a meaning in his life after a considerable journey through it . But what do I want ? I want to beat the averages and find the real me !! Will I succeed ? Fingers Crossed !!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi !!

Me and my worries !! I think we are married to each other and the way things are going now , I have a bad feeling that I will have to do what Shah Rukh did in the movie to get around ; become someone else !!

Here is how that someone should be :

  1. Totally Wealthy
  2. With a lot of investments that are in the green
  3. With a totally understanding family
  4. Should be a good planner
  5. Weighing less than me
  6. More mobile than me
  7. Earns more than me
  8. Looks better than me

Whoa !!
What am I doing ? Dreaming in the day with my eyes open !!
Hmm , lemme get back to solving my woes !!
Ciao till tommorow


~Shakthi



Powered by ScribeFire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home